In the rapidly growing field of cannabis cultivation, it is crucial for growers to stay up to date with the latest techniques and strategies to ensure efficiency, maintain consistency, and maximize profitability.
In a recent webinar hosted by Gregg Urban of Griffin Greenhouse Supplies, our very own Marielle Taft, Senior Crop Specialist at Grodan, gave a highly informative presentation on optimizing irrigation strategies for stone wool growing and how to keep plants in balance throughout their lifecycle.
From calculating substrate volume and shot sizes to the importance of making good root zone and climate management decisions, learn how to take your cannabis cultivation to new heights with one of the brightest minds in the industry. Watch the free 1-hour webinar below and start reaping the benefits of advanced irrigation strategies.
- Rootzone data drives continuous improvement, cycle after cycle
- Develop specific crop steering strategies by cultivar
- Prevent accidents and avoid crop-stress thresholds
- Understand the intrinsic connection between climate and the root zone
- Steering the crop's energy optimally in each phase of growth
- Provide exactly as much water and fertilizer as needed, no more, no less
Marielle Taft is a Senior Crop Specialist at Grodan with extensive experience in the controlled environment agriculture sector, including large-scale facility design, agricultural engineering, hydroponic crop production, irrigation systems design, and research.
Discover how Grodan products contribute to a more sustainable and efficient agricultural industry on our blog and podcast.