Power of choice in the Conditions Module and expanding data in the Growth Tracker Module
Data technology is a rapidly expanding industry and our dedicated e-Gro development team continuously updates e-Gro's functionality and user interface to best integrate the power of data in cultivation. Four times per year we release a new set of improvements so that your investment in e-Gro always delivers excellent ROI and supports you to optimize your cultivation strategy.
This release delivers an overall improvement in page performance with faster loading graph displays as well as improvements in 2 specific modules:
- Conditions Module
- Growth Tracker Module
1) Redesigned Conditions Module: Personalize how your data is presented and consumed
You will enjoy the user focussed customization options to the graphs in the Conditions Module. The data presentation and how you consume it, is now up to you. With the new improvements, you can now configurate or tailor how you want to see your information.
- Choose what data parameters will be presented as your default presentation every time you access e-Gro.
Data source preferences
- Choose what data sources you want to view as your default view and what data sources you don’t want to see. You can also customize the number of individual sensors you can view. You can now view your choice of 1 to 7 different data sources including any individual rootzone sensor, climate sensor, room average. You set it completely the way you can use the data best.
- Want to analyze the sensor data differently? This next improvement will be for you. Now you can change what the data is presented against by changing the parameter on the y-axis of the graph. If you only want to look at rootzone information, it’s a simple toggle.
2) Improvements to Growth Tracker Module: Expanded climate information and batch specific information
We have introduced climate information to the Growth Tracker module. You can now see comprehensive climate data throughout the various growing phases, from propagation to veg to harvest to drying. The expanded capabilities give you a more complete picture of the factors affecting your crops including internal temperature, relative humidity, CO2, VPD (vapor pressure deficit) and is shown in averages (24 hours), minimum and maximum data per room, per day. You now have the choice to view the data in a 7-day view or a max view of all the data. Bonus: you can now export the batch information via CSV file!
All e-Gro users will have instant access to these improvements on June 29, 2021.
We will show you how to take advantage of all these improvements. Your Customer Success Manager and Grodan Technical Advisor will contact you personally to discuss the changes and answer any questions. They will show you the new features so you can incorporate into your growing strategy, maximize crop production, and improve batch yields.
The next release is planned in September and will focus on adding more prediction functionality into the platform. Stay tuned ….